No products in the cart
Organic Chili Crisp Oil
Chili Crisp is the perfect spicy condiment to add to ramen or any kind of noodle, pho and other soups, French bread, topped on pizza, in eggs, and really anything you can imagine! It brings a nice, bright flash of flavor to everything and it’s not “too spicy” for most people (if you’re looking for a crazy CRAZY hot chili crisp/seasoning try our Falls City Reaper – you can follow these same instructions using that mix).
- Prep Time: 1
- Cook Time: 5
- Total Time: 6
- Yield: 1/4 cup condiment 1x
- Category: condiment
- Method: stovetop
- Cuisine: Asian
- 1/4 cup Pinch Organic Chili Crisp Dry Mix
- 1/4 cup cooking oil (any works, we tend to use canola because its neutral in flavor and it has a high smoke point). If you like your chili crisp on the more oily/less dense side, you can add as much as you want.
- Place dry chili crisp spice mix in bowl or container that can handle very hot oil
- Heat oil in a small pan, just to shimmering ~ before any smoke appears
- Remove from heat and pour over the dry chili crisp, then mix well to incorporate. Use it right away or put it in an air-tight container for general condiment use. Store away from sunlight, refrigeration not required. Best when consumed within a few weeks.