Sometimes, you just want spinach dip. And sometimes you live with someone that doesn’t like spinach dip. Fortunately, life is about compromise! And also fortunately, you can make just enough spinach dip to make one person happy!
Whether or not you make it more than one time in a day is completely up to you. I personally felt like I had cracked some sort of code when I put this dip together for the first time. Hashtag snack genius.
- 1/2 cup frozen spinach
- 2 Tablespoons cream cheese (or neufchatel, which is what I have)
- 2 Tablespoons plain Greek yogurt (I used 0 fat, so that works fine, sour cream works, too)
- 1 Tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 2 Tablespoons mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon Buffy’s Slayer Helper Garlic Lover’s Spice
- Your favorite dip distribution method: Tortilla chips, pita, cut peppers… your fingers…
- In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave the spinach on high for 30 seconds. Use a strainer and the back of a spoon to squeeze out as much water as you can and place it back in the bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir until combined.
- Microwave on high at 30 second increments, stirring in between. It only took 1 minute for me.
- Serve with chips or cut veggies
- Category: dips
- Method: microwave
- Cuisine: American, Greek