No products in the cart
You can make crackers! It’s easier than you think, tastier than you think, and healthier than you think! I use this as a replacement for “Wheat Thins” as a gluten free alternative. These everything bagel crackers are great with cheese, hummus, or just on their own!
1 cup ground flax seed
1 cup almond flour
1 cup water
2 Tablespoons Everything on Everything Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the ground flax seed, almond flour and 1 Tbsp of Everything on Everything Seasoning. Combine well until a dough forms.
- Divide dough in 2 parts. Put one dough ball on the parchment lined cookie sheet and flatten into a disc. Lay a sheet of waxed paper on the disc, then use a rolling pin or bottle and roll dough out to 1/8 in thick. Remove the waxed paper when rolled out. This is one method. The other is to use your fingers and wet them them push the dough into a 1/8 in thick slab. I tried both. The wax paper and rolling pin are preferable, believe me.
- With a knife or pizza cutter, score the dough into 1″ squares. Sprinkle 1/2 Tbsp Everything on Everything Seasoning on the dough and gently press the seasoning into the dough with your fingers or a spatula.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Take out and rotate pan so that the back now faces the front. Bake for 15 more minutes. Make sure to keep an eye on your crackers. The thinner ones can burn. I try to take the ones that are already crispy out and let the not so crispy ones cook a bit longer.
- Crackers will be done when crispy and golden brown.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 20-30
- Category: snacks
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: keto friendly, gluten-free