No products in the cart
Buffy’s Keto Zucchini Bites
Confession time. I put Buffy’s Slayer Helper in almost everything I cook. It is my favorite garlic seasoning ever created ever, and my love for this specific blend is a big reason I’m writing these recipes. That being said, these little love fritters are packed with protein and keto friendly. Just the thing to fight off hoards of vamps, demons and save humanity from the end of the world… Again.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 20
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 8 servings 1x
- Category: appetizers
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: keto
- 2 cups zucchini, shredded
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup shredded cheese (I used parmesan, but you can use any cheese, really)
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoons pepper
- 2 teaspoons Buffy’s Slayer Helper
- Preheat over to 425 degrees
- Mix all ingredients into one large bowl until well combined.
- On a parchment lined cookie sheet, form bites one at a time using 2 Tbsp of mixture into discs about 1/2 in thick.
- Bake at 425 and check at 15 minutes. Flip and bake for 5 more minutes.
- Remove from the oven when golden brown.
Serve warm with your favorite dip, or keep in the fridge for a quick snack.