No products in the cart
Apple Peach Almond Crumble
A late summer bounty of peaches and apples make a tasty gluten-free crisp with warm cinnamon spice. Add a scoop of ice cream and enjoy the last days of summer.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 30-40
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: desserts
- Method: baking
Ingredients for the Filling:
- 2 cups large peaches, sliced
- 2 cups tart apples, sliced
- 2 Tablespoons sugar – I used monkfruit erythritol blend, but you can use coconut sugar, brown sugar, white sugar… a little agave or honey… whatever sweetener you’d like.
- 1 Tablespoon corn starch (all purpose flour, tapioca starch, and arrowroot powder can each be substituted)
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon Powder Saigon
Ingredients for the Filling Crumble:
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 3 Tablespoons coconut oil, solid
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon Powder Saigon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Peel and slice peaches and apples and place in a 8×8 baking dish.
- Add all of the remaining filling ingredients and toss fruit to coat.
- In a separate bowl, add crumble topping ingredients and mix with a fork until coconut oil is incorporated.
- Spread crumble topping onto filling mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes, or until bubbling and golden.
- Cool for 10 minutes and serve warm.