No products in the cart
Grilled Pinch Valley Ranch Chicken
I love making ranch dressing with our Pinch Valley Ranch Mix, but I wanted to take that flavor to grill. At first I tried just using the mix as a dry rub, which worked OK, but just wasn’t quite what I was looking for. I recently made roasted potatoes with the mix and they came out absolutely fantastic. The big difference was that I used olive oil with the potatoes and I knew this would be the ticket for this grilled chicken recipe.
This simple recipe uses the ranch mix and olive oil as an overnight marinade and then uses a high heat direct grilling method. I recommend using thinner pieces of chicken for this, in this case we used chicken breast tenderloins, but you could also use boneless skinless things, or even boneless skinless breasts that you have cut into strips.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 6-10 minutes
- Total Time: 23 minute
- 1 lb chicken breast tenderloins
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Pinch Valley Dry Ranch Dressing Mix
- The day before cooking mix the chicken, olive oil and pinch valley ranch together. Refrigerate over night in a sealed container or ziplock bag.
- Set your grill up for high heat direct grilling
- Let the grill grates reach maximum temperature
- Add the chicken to the grill and let it sear, about 3 minutes
- When the edges of the chicken look cooked and it is still pink on top, flip the chicken pieces over
- If you have any leftover marinade bast that on the cooked side of the chicken
- After about two minutes or when the chicken is finished, flip over 1 more time to ensure the marinade is fully cooked
- Pull the chicken off the grill and let rest for 5-10 minutes
- Serve with your favorite sides. Our favorite way to serve this is sliced on top of a salad or cooled chopped and made into chicken salad.