Sat Jan 16, 2021 Update: And the Winners Are…
Congrats to our winners Kristi Keorkunian-Rivers and Rebecca Ahlberg! You’ve both won a “Love Big” candle by The Grace Effect, and a signed bookplate copy of Cookish: Throw It Together by Milk Street’s Christopher Kimball (p.s. we’re an amazon affiliate so we may earn a small commission if you click on our link and buy something on amazon). Please email us your shipping address so we can get your winnings to you!
Thank you to all who participated ~ Stay tuned to Pinch for more giveaways in the future!
Details: Winners were picked at random by listing all entrants and using an online “random picker” tool. They have 30 days to claim their prize by notifying Pinch Spice Market of their shipping address via direct message on social media or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Times are unimaginably tough right now. While we won’t ignore what’s going on, we wanted to take a break to spread some joy with a fun giveaway and hearing what your favorite comfort foods are.
TWO Winners Will WIN a “Big Love” Grace Effect Candle – AND – a Cookish Cookbook!
We’re giving TWO WINNERS:
- a “Love Big” candle made of soy wax and essential oils. It’s a clean-burning 16 oz candle by The Grace Effect, an amazing company run by our friend Grace and her mom. Valued at $35
- a signed bookplate copy of Cookish: Throw It Together by Milk Street’s Christopher Kimball, valued at $35
Here’s How to Enter…
Contest ends Friday Jan 15, 2021 at midnight EST. Winners will be announced within 48 hours.
Winners will be announced on social media, contacted by Pinch via social media if their permissions allowed, and/or contacted via email if we have their email address.
Good luck and don’t forget to share the love by sharing this post! 🙂
Prizes: Two people will win one “Love Big” candle from the Grace Effect and one Cookish book by Christopher Kimball (includes a signed bookplate) and free USPS shipping of these prizes to their U.S. shipping address. Prize is valued at $70, excluding shipping cost.
- One entry per person.
- You must be 18 years old at time of entry to qualify.
- This contest is open to all people residing in the United State of America during the contest period, except where it is legally prohibited. You must be residing in the United States of America during the contest period to enter or win, and be able to prove proof of residency.
- By entering the contest, you give Pinch Spice Market the right to mention your first name, initial of your last name or full last name and the city and state you live in when announcing the winner.
- Winner will be notified by email if we have their email, and/or Facebook or Instagram direct message if the winner’s profile settings allow for that. They will also be notified on Pinch Spice Market public social media pages and this blog post. Winner has 30 days to respond to Pinch Spice Market and claim their prize, or else the prize will be considered forfeited.
- Each Entrant releases Pinch Spice Market, and their assignees and licensees, from any and all claims or liability, including but not limited to any claims for defense and/or indemnity, in connection therewith. Each Entrant agrees and acknowledges that participation in the Contest, including, without limitation, the Entrant’s decision to provide the Entrant’s submission to Pinch Spice Market for purposes of the Contest, shall not give rise to any confidential, fiduciary, implied-in-fact, implied-in-law, or other special relationship between Pinch Spice Market and Entrant, does not place Pinch Spice Market in a position that is any different from the position held by members of the general public. By participating in the Contest, each Entrant grants permission (except where prohibited by law) for Pinch Spice Market to use Entrant’s first name, initial of last name, and city and state of residence for the purpose of advertising, trade, or promotion without notice, permission, compensation or consideration in any and all media now known or hereafter, unless prohibited by law.
- Pinch Spice Market reserves the right the change the winner selection dates and/or methods at its discretion.