No products in the cart
Mushroom and Buffy Garlic Butter Pasta Sauce
Mushroom and Buffy Butter Pasta Sauce
This pasta sauce is so rich and garlicky. Perfect when you’re not feeling like a red pasta sauce. Super tasty on ravioli, rigatoni, penne, and as a layer in lasagna.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Cuisine: Italian
- 1 pound mushrooms, sliced thin or medium thin
- 4 Tablespoons Buffy Garlic Butter (with our best-selling organic garlic lover’s spice)
- 4 Tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 large pinch of dried sage
- Add a splash of oil to a sauté pan on medium heat. Add mushrooms, some salt and pepper to taste. Cook until soft and browned.
- Reduce heat to medium low. Add sage and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the Buffy garlic butter, olive oil and a little more salt and pepper to taste. Cook 1-2 minutes, until butter is melted.
- Remove from heat, serve on your favorite pasta.