No products in the cart
Quick and Easy Pumpkin Spice Latte Pie
This pie is anything but basic, however it is so easy to put together, there’s no reason not to make it. This filling can also be used sans crust as a dip for fruit, pretzels, or graham crackers. It can also be vegan and/or sugar free! It’s one of my favorites to include for my friends who have dietary restrictions, because everyone should have some pie!
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 3 hours
- Total Time: 3 hours 10 minutes
- Category: desserts
- Method: no bake
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 box vanilla pudding – You can opt for sugar-free pudding as a light or diabetic option
- 1/4 cup milk (dairy or plant-based)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 ounces whipped topping dairy, or dairy-free and sugar-free is also an option here!
- 1 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee (caffeinated or decaf both work)
- 1 pre-made graham cracker crust, or any blind-baked crust of your choice
- In a medium bowl, mix the pumpkin puree, box of pudding, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla extract and milk together until smooth.
- Gently fold in the whipped topping and coffee crystals.
- Pour mixture into the crust and refrigerate for 3 hours or until set.
- Top with more coffee crystals and spice to decorate, and serve with more whipped cream, because WHY THE HECK NOT?