No products in the cart
One Sheet Pan Sausage and Veggies
Truly, you can use whatever veggies you have lying around. I happened to have a lot of squash on hand. This is a great way to enjoy the end of the summer harvest, whether it’s from your own garden, supporting local farmers, or, (heck!) the produce aisle! Eat your veggies!
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 30
- Total Time: 45
- Yield: 4-6 1x
- Category: meat, veggies
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: Italian, American
- 2 cups summer squash, cut into 1 inch squares
- 2 cups zucchini squash, cut into 1 inch squares
- 1 red pepper, sliced into rings
- 6 broccolini bunches or 1 bunch of asparagus, trimmed
- 2 shallot bulbs, sliced
- 2 large carrots, sliced lengthwise in half, then halved again
- 1 Tablespoon Veggie Sprinkle
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 3–5 sausages – This really depends on how many sausages you want or need. The sausages we get in my farmer box are 3 to a package, which is perfect for my household.
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Line a 18×13 inch sheet pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil, and spread 2 Tablespoon olive oil.
- Place cut squash, zucchini, carrots, shallots, Veggie Sprinkle, salt and pepper onto sheet pan and toss veggies to coat in oil and seasonings. Nestle uncooked sausage into the veggies.
- Place sheet pan o’ veg and sausage into preheated 450 oven and roast for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, remove sheetpan from oven. Flip sausages and turn veggies, then add broccolini or asparagus.
- Replace sheet pan back into oven and cook for 10-15 minutes until internal temp on the sausages meets 160 degrees.
- Pull from oven and let rest for 5 minutes.