No products in the cart
Kathleen’s Organic Garlic (Buffy Slayer Helper) & Parmesan Monkey Bread
A warm, gooey, garlic drenched plate of goodness. Perfect pully-bread for parties or a treat for soup or pasta night at home.
Big thanks to our great friend Kathleen in Chicago for this recipe. Dese dough balls should keep yous warm up dere! Can you tell we miss our Chicago friends and family? (many of whom have that classic “Jewels” Chicago accent whether they admit it or not)…
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 30
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Category: Bread
- Cuisine: Italian
- 2 rolls Annie’s crescent rolls
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped (or how ever many cloves you want. No one should tell you how much garlic to add)
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 tsp Buffy Slayer Helper garlic blend
- 2–4 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat over to 350 degrees
- Mix garlic, butter & Buffy Slayer Helper in bowl.
- Roll out crescent dough, cut in little squares & roll into balls (about 48 per roll)
- Dip and roll dough balls in butter mixture & place side-by-side in a greased 9-inch pan
- Bake for 25-28 minutes
- Remove from oven, sprinkle parmesan on top (add optional salt) and place back in oven for up to 3 minutes for a quick melt.