No products in the cart
Peach Pie Smoothie
I am a big fan of dessert for breakfast, and this smoothie hits that button big time! It’s Just Peachy spice blend combines three kinds of cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, allspice and mace for a unique take on the baking spice profile.
- Prep Time: 5
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 serving 1x
- Category: smoothies
- 1 medium ripe peach, sliced or 1/2 cup frozen peaches
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 3 Tablespoons hemp hearts, optional (chia seeds, flax, protein powder, whatever you want to use)
- 1 cup milk of your choice (I used almond milk for mine)
- 1 Tablespoon sweetener of your choice (I used agave syrup, but you can use more or less of your favorite sweetener)
- 1/2 teaspoon It’s Just Peachy Spice Blend
- Put all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Enjoy! (well, that’s the easiest recipe I’ve ever written)