Who says Piri Piri is just for chicken? Ramp up your veggie side game with this delicious broccolini dish full of heat and flavor. Plus, the name is super fun to say.
- 1 tbsp Piri Piri spice mix
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2–3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 bunch broccolini
- Mix Piri Piri, lemon juice & olive oil
- Blanch brocolini in boiling water for 2 minutes and then quickly shock in cold water
- Drain water and mix brocolini & Piri Piri mixture in the bowl. Let sit for 10-15 mins.
- Saute on high heat for 3-5 minutes until browned & serve
- Category: vegetables
- Cuisine: African