No products in the cart
The Perfect Pumpkin Pie Recipe
Use this recipe to make a simple yet delicious pumpkin pie. We it easy by using our Pumpkin Pie Spice and referring to the standard pie recipe you would find on a can of your favorite pumpkin puree.
This recipe works great with a store bought crust, but can improved by making homemade pie crust and even making fresh pumpkin puree. We take the easy route and the pie is always a hit.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 20 minutes
- Category: desserts
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: holiday
- 1 9-inch pie crust
- 15 ounces (1 can) of pumpkin puree
- 12 ounces (1 can) of evaporated milk
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons of Pinch’s Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs together, then add salt, sugar and Pumpkin Pie Spice and beat together.
- Add pumpkin puree to the egg mixture and beat together. Continue to stir and continuously add the evaporated milk to incorporate fully.
- Pour mixture in to a 9-inch pie pan lined with pie crust.
- Bake for 15 minutes then reduce the oven temperature to 350 degrees and bake for an additional 50 minutes.
- Remove pie from oven and let cool for at least 2 hours and serve or refrigerate for later.