No products in the cart
Homemade Organic Ranch Dressing
Follow this easy recipe to make the best ranch dressing using our organic dry ranch dressing mix.
- 2 Tablespoons Pinch Valley Ranch
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise (or plain Greek yogurt)
- 1/4 cup milk (a little more or less depending on how thick/thin you want it)
- Mix the Pinch Valley Ranch, mayonnaise (or yogurt) and milk together
- Let sit for five minutes in the fridge and serve.
Pinch Valley Ranch is also great as a dry rub for chicken, sprinkled on roasted veggies or on french fries and popcorn