No products in the cart
Easy Ranch Dressing with Pinch Valley Ranch
Homemade Organic Ranch Dressing
Follow this easy recipe to make the best ranch dressing using our organic dry ranch dressing mix.
- 2 Tablespoons Pinch Valley Ranch
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise (or plain Greek yogurt)
- 1/4 cup milk (a little more or less depending on how thick/thin you want it)
- Mix the Pinch Valley Ranch, mayonnaise (or yogurt) and milk together
- Let sit for five minutes in the fridge and serve.
Pinch Valley Ranch is also great as a dry rub for chicken, sprinkled on roasted veggies or on french fries and popcorn