No products in the cart
Simple & Yummy Friends and Family Thanksgiving Stuffing
This traditional Thanksgiving side is made even easier by making the base flavor using Pinch Spice Market’s Friends and Family Spice Blend.
You can make this recipe your own by adding your favorite fresh herbs, mixing up the types of bread you use, or even adding sausage to the mix. For this recipe we keep it really simple and just use the essential ingredients.
You can also make this vegetarian by using vegetable stock and you can even make it vegan by using an egg substitute. It’s all up to you.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 35 minutes
- Yield: 8-12 servings 1x
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: American
- 1 loaf of stale bread cut into 1-inch pieces (dry out in the oven if you only have fresh bread)
- 2 medium sized onions, chopped
- 3 stalks of celery, chopped
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 1/2 cups of stock (chicken or vegetable)
- 2 eggs (or egg substitute)
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons of Friends and Family Spice Blend
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large skillet melt the butter over medium heat and sauté the onions, celery, and carrots for 10 minutes or until soft. Remove from heat.
- Combine onions, celery, carrots and bread in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl whisk together eggs, stock and Friends and Family Blend.
- Combine the egg mixture with the bread and vegetables and transfer to a greased baking dish.
- Cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes, then remove the foil and bake for an additional 30 to 40 minutes until browned and toasted on top.