No products in the cart
Lisa’s Pinch Spicy Shrimp (Three Ways: Kabobs, Pasta or Shrimp Salad!)
Pinch Spicy Shrimp packs in a lot of bold flavor, while still letting the delicious shrimp taste shine through. It definitely has a kick, but it’s tempered enough to allow the shrimp to stand solo and spicy enough to make you take notice when paired with other foods.
It is very versatile, whether you make it part of a kabob, pair it with a salad, throw it in pasta sauce or anything else you are in the mood for.
- Prep Time: 50 minutes, depending on variation
- Cook Time: 3-4 minutes
- Total Time: 54 minutes
- Yield: 3-4 servings, depending on the variation 1x
- Category: shrimp, seafood
- Method: pan frying
- Cuisine: American
- Blot shrimp dry with paper towels
- Mix spices in medium bowl with lid
- Add shrimp to spices, seal lid and shake well to coat shrimp
- Refrigerate shrimp for 30 minutes
- Use this time to prepare variation (see options below)
- Melt butter in heavy duty skillet or dutch oven
- Add shrimp with tongs, turn over after 2-3 minutes (depending on size of shrimp) and continue cooking for another 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and prepare according to the variation you prefer…
Recipe Variation #1: Kabobs Add to kielbasa, pineapple, peppers and onions for grilled kabobs.
Recipe Variation #2: Shrimp and Vegetable Salad Top a salad with grilled veggies, Pinch Spicy Shrimp, olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
Recipe Variation #3: Shrimp Pasta Add to top of pasta and vodka cream sauce (omit Grilling Nemo for this option).
Recipe Variation #4: Use your imagination and add to your favorite dish!