Ready for an awesome veggie-filled dish for your Dune party?
Be sure to also see the full Dune dinner menu in the video at the end of this page, which includes a “Muad’Dib” Prosciutto-Wrapped Dates appetizer, a Spice Must Flow Cinnamon Chicken Roulade (Worm Roll!) with Turmeric Rice “Dunes” and Tzatziki Sauce for an entree, “Boxes of Pain” Brownies for dessert and a “Water of Life” Cocktail for a special boozy drink.Print
A side dish (or entree for vegetarians/vegans) for your Dune dinner party. Because that’s what we’re all doing to celebrate the October 22, 2021 release of the new Dune movie, right?!
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Cut the broccoli into “trees” and the zucchini into 1×2 inch pieces
- In a large bowl, mix together the olive oil, syrup, spices, nutritional yeast, and salt until combined. Toss the cut broccoli and zucchini in the mixture until well coated.
- Place the mixture on an aluminum foil lined baking sheet and garnish with sliced almonds.
- Roast at 450 degrees F for 25 minutes, stirring halfway
- Remove from the oven and garnish with more sliced almonds.
- Category: Dune dinner party
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: vegan
- Serving Size: 1/8
- Calories: 109
- Sugar: 5.5g
- Sodium: 171mg
- Fat: 5.6
- Saturated Fat: 0.7g
- Carbohydrates: 12.4g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 5.6g
- Cholesterol: 0mg