No products in the cart
Of course we need a fancy and fun Dune-themed cocktail in our hands to watch the new Dune movie coming out Oct 22, 2021!Print
“Water of Life” Empress Gin Dune Cocktail
This delightfully blue/purple/pink cocktail, also known as a London Mule, is the perfect accompaniment to your Dune film viewing party…
- 2 ounces Empress Gin
- 1/2 oz fresh lime juice
- 3 ounces ginger beer
- 1 package (1.2 ounces) freeze-dried strawberries
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1–2 limes, cut into wedges
- In a blender or food processor, grind the freeze dried strawberries until a fine dust. Place in a shallow dish with the sugar and stir to combine.
- Using a lime wedge, wet the rim of the glass and then coat the whole rim in the strawberry and sugar mixture.
- Add ice, Ginger Beer, and Lime juice to the glass.
- Separately, add the 2 oz of Empress Gin. The Gin is naturally blue, like the “Water of Life,” but when added to acidic liquids, turns purple then pink. Yeah… it’s pretty cool.
Create an Entire Dune Dining Experience…
This drink is just one part of our Dune dinner party. We also have recipes for The Spice Must Flow Cinnamon Chicken Roulade (with Turmeric Rice “Dunes” & Tzatziki Sauce), Muad’Dib Prosciutto-Wrapped Dates, Tell Me of Your Home World, Usul Broccoli and Zucchini vegan dish and “Boxes of Pain” brownie bites for dessert.