No products in the cart
Advieh Khoresh, Khoresht | Organic
$7.00 – $26.99
Loosely translated, Advieh Khoresh (or Khoresht) means stew spice and is often used in Persian and Iranian cuisine. This spice mix is a delightful mix of flavors with strong elements of sweet, savory, floral and just a touch of tart. We developed this recipe over a period of months and the final product is distinctly, and authentically, Persian. Traditionally used on stews, it’s also great on chicken, kabobs, rice and beans, and any dish you want to have a savory, sweet and slightly tart accent. This is one of our many salt-free seasonings.
Organic Ingredients: coriander, cumin, black pepper, cardamom, dried lime, Ceylon cinnamon, rose, clove, nutmeg
- Khoresh Gheymeh: Beef and yellow split pea stew with roasted potatoes by The Caspian Chef
- Khoresh-e Bademjan: Eggplant stew by Edible Seattle
- Koresht Karafs Ghermez: Red celery stew by Chef Norrece, Late Chef
The following are are a collection of wonderful recipes with Advieh Khoresh by Suzi from the Le Gourmand C3 website:
- Khoresh-e Lubia Sabzi: Green bean and beef stew (see above link)
- Lape Khoresh: Yellow split pea and prune stew (see above link)
- The Classic and Simple Beef Khoresh (see above link)
We use some exotic spices like roses and preserved limes to make a genuine version of this traditional spice blend. Much like Ras El Hanout there are thousands of versions and no set recipes for Advieh. We did our research to make an authentic Persian blend. We use the highest quality ingredients and sourced from the best farms on Earth.
Flavor Profile of Our Salt-Free Advieh Khoresh Blend:
- 25% Sweet
- 20% Floral
- 15% Savory
- 15% Cooling
- 10% Sour
- 5% Bitter
- 5% Nutty
- 5% Piney
Organic, Zero Salt
Product of Louisville.
Net weight in a tin: 1.1 oz.
|Choose Size and Options|| |
16 oz. Bulk Bag, 8 oz. Bulk Bag, 1/4 Cup Tin, 4 oz. Bulk Bag