No products in the cart
Black Truffle Salt
$14.00 – $21.99
Truffle Salt should be simple. Truffles and salt. That’s exactly what this is. We do not have any strange things like unnatural truffle flavor, and we use the highest quality truffles. It really gives a BANG to anything you want to truffle-up. That’s what keeps our customers coming back for this gem.
Ingredients: sea salt, black truffle
- Truffle Parmesan Chicken Wings with Creamy Garlic Dip
- Black Truffle Salt Risotto
- Sauteed Mushrooms and Truffle Salt Crostini
- Truffle Salt Roast Chicken with Lentils and Squash
- Browned Butter Walnuts & Truffle Salt over Roasted Cauliflower with Prosciutto
- Soft & Fluffy Spring Onion Pretzels with Black Truffle Salt
- Edamame with Truffle Salt
- Mushroom and Truffle Sea Salt White Cheddar Macaroni and Cheese
- Beef Tenderloin Steaks with Black Truffle Butter
- Grilled Asparagus With Truffle Salt and Parmesan
- Truffle Salt and Thyme Broiled Salmon with Dill Caper Sauce
- Black Truffle Caramels
- Deviled Eggs with Truffle Salt
- Truffle Salt Burgers
- Prawn and Fennel Salad with Black Truffle Vinaigrette
5 reviews for Black Truffle Salt
Ingredients: sea salt, black truffle | Made in Louisville, KY
Please note salt cannot be labelled as certified organic because it is not “grown”, rather it is wild harvested.
|Choose Size and Options||
1/4 Cup Tin, 4 oz. Bulk Bag
Tamiz Haiderali (verified owner) –
This is the best Truffle Salt anywhere. I put this on everything from eggs, to salads to curries. It makes a perfect gift as well. A little bit goes a long way and the price is just phenomenal for the quality.
I love this stuff. I try to use it sparingly so it still feels special! Tonight I put it on corn and mashed potatoes, so very simple but even my kids liked it! I also love it on popcorn. Would love more ideas for using it!
Meaghan Thomas (store manager) –
Aw, thank you so much Jessica! Your kind words mean a lot to us and we’re so happy your children like it! FYI, there are recipe ideas if you look for the “Recipes with Black Truffle Salt” tab under the images.
Unbelievable! So much more flavorful and fresh-tasting than other truffle salts I’ve tried in the past. Excellent price point, making it much easier to use liberally than the more expensive but less flavorful versions. This truffle salt has me craving oven fries for the past two weeks, and I also added it to some slow simmered veggie broth for extra flavor, which was stupendous.
NICOLE M FLORIO (verified owner) –
Amazing truffle salt. The salt has a nice mellow taste along with the truffle is just heavenly. Excellent price too.
Shannon Friziellie (verified owner) –
This stuff is the best! Seriously, you can this sh*t on anything. I use it on roasted veggies, popcorn, casseroles, a little sprinkle on avocado toast, and it enhances all kinds of sauces.