No products in the cart
Chai Town Authentic Chai Masala | Organic
$7.00 – $23.00
An organic ground Chai Masala that’s perfect for making tea, baking or sprinkling on french toast. How to make organic Chai tea at home:
- Bring 1.5-2 teaspoons of Chai Town spice & 3 cups water to boil
- Reduce heat to med-low, partially cover pan & simmer 10 minutes
- Remove from heat, add 1-2 black tea bags, steep 5 minutes. Discard bags.
- Add milk & sugar to your liking.
- Bring tea back to simmer over high heat, whisking until sugar dissolves. Strain with a mesh or tea strainer & serve hot.
Organic Ingredients: Ceylon cinnamon, ginger, black pepper, cardamom, nutmeg, clove, star anise
You can do a lot more than make amazing tea with our Chai Masala blend! Check these recipes out:
What Does Chai Masala Taste Like? Its flavor profile is:
- 45% Sweet
- 20% Floral
- 10% Spicy
- 5% Cooling
- 5% Bitter
- 5% Earthy
- 5% Woody
- 5% Piney
Organic | Origin: Louisville, KY | Net weight in a tin: 1.3 ounces
|Choose Size and Options|| |
16 oz. Bulk Bag, 8 oz. Bulk Bag, 1/4 Cup Tin, 4 oz. Bulk Bag