No products in the cart
Chinese Five Spice
$7.00 – $36.99
Our house-made Chinese Five Spice is made with all organic spices. Very fragrant with a nice touch of sweetness. We use the best organic Sichuan peppers. The good ones are difficult to find and cost more, but they make all the difference in taste. This blend is great for stir fry, soups, and sauces. A natural way to make delicious Chinese food (and it’s a salt-free spice too).
Organic Ingredients: anise, sichuan pepper, fennel seed, Cassia cinnamon, clove
Trader Joe’s Frozen Kung Pao Tempura Cauliflower Flavor Hack
- Slow Cooker 5 Spice Chicken by Budget Bytes
- Chinese Five Spice Noodles with Broccoli at Serious Eats
- Asian Five Spice Chicken by Rasa Malaysia
- Five Spice Beef Stir-Fry by Rachael Ray
- Five Spice Drunken Noodles with Tofu by Connoisseur Veg
- Chinese 5 Spice Burgers at My Recipes
- Chinese Five Spice Garlic French Fries by Mimi Council
- Five Spice Steak at Washington Post
- Five Spice Stir-Fried Soba Noodles (Vegan) at One Green Planet
- Sticky-Sweet Five-Spice Pork Ribs at Bon Appetit
5 reviews for Chinese Five Spice
Flavor Profile of Our Organic Chinese Five Spice Blend:
- 40% Sweet
- 20% Woody
- 20% Piney
- 10% Nutty
- 10% Spicy
Organic and Zero Salt | Origin: Made in Louisville, KY | Net weight in a tin: 1.2 ounces
|Choose Size and Options||
16 oz. Bulk Bag, 8 oz. Bulk Bag, 1/4 Cup Tin, 4 oz. Bulk Bag
clinopt (verified owner) –
Always sought out a spice to replicate Chinese food and this was it.
Ada Yarungsee (verified owner) –
High quality and very aromatic. No filler like other brands I’ve tried! Look forward to buying more.
Arod (verified owner) –
I’m From Brooklyn, New York City and this is one of the best Seasoning blends I’ve ever Tasted . Highly recommend this flavor if you Like your food spicy and flavorful.
Philip Kwan (verified owner) –
This Five spice blend is the best I’ve found yet. We use it in our kitchen and some of our recipes and have been really happy with it. We used to make our own five spice blend and that would take us hours. This saves us time and is just as good as our homemade blend.
Steven (verified owner) –
Very flavorful blend with ZERO sugar. Several grocery store versions had sugar that I did not want in my entree. Then I found this mix, and it’s what I was missing. It also doesn’t have salt, so I can use soy or teriyaki without overdosing on salt. Great blend!