No products in the cart
Sazón | Our Organic Humboldt Sazón
$7.00 – $24.99
Our authentic, organic Sazón skips the MSG and fillers and focuses on using only the highest quality organic herbs and spices. Literally Puerto Rican Mother approved, this is truly an authentic Sazón. We really like this blend not only because it represents the Puerto Rican heritage that runs richly through the beautiful Humboldt Park neighborhood of Chicago (our old beloved neighborhood), but because it can go on pretty much anything you’re cooking. We love it on pork, fish, beans and rice, chicken and beef, and of course, sofrito.
Organic Ingredients: sea salt, black pepper, white pepper, cumin, garlic, onion, coriander, oregano, annatto
Carne Asada Skirt Steak & Shrimp with Sazón Refried Beans & Buffy Cilantro Lime Rice
- Mom’s Authentic Puerto Rican Rice and Beans
- Arroz con Pollo (Puerto Rican Rice with Chicken)
- Pernil (Slow-Roasted Pork)
- Weeknight Skillet Sazón Chicken Tenders
- Puerto Rican Chicken Drumsticks
- Mama’s Chickpeas in Sofrito with Arroz con Gandules
- Pollo Guisado (Puerto Rican Chicken Stew)
- Tostones Rellenos (Fried plantain cups stuffed with shrimp, chicken or shredded beef)
- Sazón Tofu Asopao
- Sazón Shrimp in Coconut Sauce with Jasmine Rice
- Spanish Orzo Salad with Sazón Dressing
- Vegan Arroz Imperial
- Puerto Rican Pork Chops
- For The Love of Chorizo Croquetas
- Puerto Rican Carne Molida (Ground Beef)
3 reviews for Sazón | Our Organic Humboldt Sazón
A tribute to Chicago’s rich Puerto Rican heritage, and our old beloved neighborhood. Sazón is a mix that will bring the heart of Latin flavor to your kitchen.
Flavor Profile of Our All Natural Puerto-Rican Style Sazón Seasoning:
- 35% Savory
- 20% Umami
- 20% Salty
- 10% Herbal
- 10% Spicy
- 5% Sour
Organic | Made proudly in Louisville, KY | Net weight in a tin: 1.4 oz.
|Choose Size and Options|| |
16 oz. Bulk Bag, 8 oz. Bulk Bag, 1/4 Cup Tin, 4 oz. Bulk Bag
Pinch Spice Market
Annette G (store manager) –
From customer email: “WEEEEPA! Delicious. Family approved and it’s so refreshing to find an organic version that tastes legit.”
Amy Berteotti (verified owner) –
My whole family loves this spice. We make a potato and hummus wrap with it. But honestly I could sprinkle this on almost anything…eggs, pasta, veggies…you name it!
Ivy Powell (verified owner) –
I first received this as a Mystery spice and loved it immediately! Just ordered more. It has great flavor, used on chicken & veggies so far.