No products in the cart
$6.00 – $21.00
A sweet, medium spicy and delicious Caribbean mix for traditional Jamaican Jerk chicken, fish or tofu. It’s also tasty on everything from popcorn and fries to tacos and broccoli, or as a marinade or dry rub. Try this Jamaican jerk chicken or tofu recipe. Although Jamaican jerk tends to be fiery, we kept this mix on the milder/medium side so more people can enjoy enjoy it. We also use organic galangal instead of ginger to enhance the sweetness.
Organic Ingredients: brown sugar, sea salt, onion, black pepper, garlic, bird’s eye chili, allspice, coriander, cinnamon, galangal, thyme, clove, nutmeg
- Jamaican Jerk Jambalaya
- Coconut Jerk Chicken
- Dad’s Kickin’ Jamaican Wings
- Vegan Jamaican Jerk Rasta Pasta
- Pineapple Jerk Chicken
- Jamaican Jerk Meatballs
- Jamaican Jerk Tacos
- Jamaican Jerk Jackfruit with Fresh Mange Salsa
- Jamaican Jerk Pork Chops
Take a trip to the streets of Kingston with this real organic jerk seasoning. Learn how we made this Caribbean blend and here are some easy ways to use it:
- Jerk Skewers: Rub jerk seasoning and olive oil on big (but still bite-sized) chunks of beef or chicken and marinate in the fridge for at least 4 hours. Cook on stove or grill and skewer the meat with meat and slices of red onion, pineapple and red peppers.
- Jerk Aioli Corn on the Cob: Whip up an aioli with 2 Tablespoons jerk spice, 1 cup mayo and some lime juice and/or soy sauce.
Rub on corn on the cob and melt away to the Caribbean.
- Easy Jerk Fish or Chicken: Coat chicken or fish in mixture of jerk seasoning, cooking oil, and a little soy sauce and lime juice. then marinate in the fridge for at least 4 hours before baking or grilling.
- Jerk Gauc: Wow your guacamole by mixing it in there
- Jerk Tacos: Use instead of taco seasoning for beef, chicken or tofu jerk tacos, then top with jerk sauce by mixing 2 teaspoons jerk seasoning with 1/3 cup mayo, a little lime juice and add 1 tablespoon of water at a time until you whip it to to a “drizzling” consistency.
- Jerk Baked Potatoes: Top on your baked potatoes with butter..
- Roasted Jerk Veggies: Toss olive oil and Jamaican jerk seasoning on carrots, potatoes, squash and other veggies before roasting
- Jerk Mayo for Sandwiches: Whip together with mayo for a jazzed up sandwich
- Jerk Eggs: Sprinkle into an omelette or scrambled eggs
Flavor Profile of Our Organic Jamaican Jerk Seasoning:
- 40% Spicy
- 20% Sweet
- 15% Savory
- 10% Salty
- 5% Herbal
- 5% Nutty
- 5% Piney
Made in Louisville, KY | Sourced from the best spice farms on Earth | Net weight in tin: 1.6 ounces
|Choose Size and Options||
16 oz. Bulk Bag, 8 oz. Bulk Bag, 1/4 Cup Tin, 4 oz. Bulk Bag