No products in the cart
$6.00 – $21.00
A sweet, medium spicy and delicious Caribbean mix for traditional Jamaican Jerk chicken, fish or tofu. It’s also tasty on everything from popcorn and fries to tacos and broccoli, or as a marinade or dry rub. Try this Jamaican jerk chicken or tofu recipe. Although Jamaican jerk tends to be fiery, we kept this mix on the milder/medium side so more people can enjoy enjoy it. We also use organic galangal instead of ginger to enhance the sweetness.
Organic Ingredients: brown sugar, sea salt, onion, black pepper, garlic, bird’s eye chili, allspice, coriander, cinnamon, galangal, thyme, clove, nutmeg
- Jamaican Jerk Jambalaya
- Coconut Jerk Chicken
- Dad’s Kickin’ Jamaican Wings
- Vegan Jamaican Jerk Rasta Pasta
- Pineapple Jerk Chicken
- Jamaican Jerk Meatballs
- Jamaican Jerk Tacos
- Jamaican Jerk Jackfruit with Fresh Mange Salsa
- Jamaican Jerk Pork Chops
5 reviews for Jamaican Jerk
Take a trip to the streets of Kingston with this real organic jerk seasoning. Learn how we made this Caribbean blend and here are some easy ways to use it:
- Jerk Skewers: Rub jerk seasoning and olive oil on big (but still bite-sized) chunks of beef or chicken and marinate in the fridge for at least 4 hours. Cook on stove or grill and skewer the meat with meat and slices of red onion, pineapple and red peppers.
- Jerk Aioli Corn on the Cob: Whip up an aioli with 2 Tablespoons jerk spice, 1 cup mayo and some lime juice and/or soy sauce.
Rub on corn on the cob and melt away to the Caribbean.
- Easy Jerk Fish or Chicken: Coat chicken or fish in mixture of jerk seasoning, cooking oil, and a little soy sauce and lime juice. then marinate in the fridge for at least 4 hours before baking or grilling.
- Jerk Gauc: Wow your guacamole by mixing it in there
- Jerk Tacos: Use instead of taco seasoning for beef, chicken or tofu jerk tacos, then top with jerk sauce by mixing 2 teaspoons jerk seasoning with 1/3 cup mayo, a little lime juice and add 1 tablespoon of water at a time until you whip it to to a “drizzling” consistency.
- Jerk Baked Potatoes: Top on your baked potatoes with butter..
- Roasted Jerk Veggies: Toss olive oil and Jamaican jerk seasoning on carrots, potatoes, squash and other veggies before roasting
- Jerk Mayo for Sandwiches: Whip together with mayo for a jazzed up sandwich
- Jerk Eggs: Sprinkle into an omelette or scrambled eggs
Flavor Profile of Our Organic Jamaican Jerk Seasoning:
- 40% Spicy
- 20% Sweet
- 15% Savory
- 10% Salty
- 5% Herbal
- 5% Nutty
- 5% Piney
Made in Louisville, KY | Sourced from the best spice farms on Earth | Net weight in tin: 1.6 ounces
|Choose Size and Options||
16 oz. Bulk Bag, 8 oz. Bulk Bag, 1/4 Cup Tin, 4 oz. Bulk Bag
Matt Loeffler –
Jamaican my Happy!
This is one of my all time favorite seasonings. Just enough heat
Eric Phillips (verified owner) –
Flavorful with a nice kick to it
KING’S DIVINE SOCIETY (verified owner) –
Very delicious spice blend, the flavor and taste is very consistent throughout the meat of your choice. The smell will bring happiness to your room. I’m very apprehensive when dealing other people’s jamaican jerk blends, so I tried a 4.oz bag, and never regret it one meal. This is a must have in the spice cabinet…..
S Sanders (verified owner) –
I can’t say it enough about how much I love this spice blend. I hate to say this but I still have my Jamaican Jerk spice bottle from when Pinch was located on Milwaukee Ave. I thought Pinch had went out of business so I have been rationing what I had left of this spice blend to make it last (LOL!!), because I thought I would not be able to find it again. I recently found Pinch online and to my surprise they still carried this ever so delightful Jamaican Jerk spice blend that I use in so many dishes. If you are debating trying it, just add it to your cart and buy it, you will not regret it.