No products in the cart
Pumpkin Spice Latte | Organic Drink
$7.00 – $36.00
Make sweet and tasty pumpkin spice lattes with our organic pumpkin spice latte mix. Just add coffee and milk (recipe below). With our organic pumpkin spice latte mix, you get all the flavor with the highest quality spices without the mega calories and weird syrup stuff.
- Our Organic Pumpkin Spice Latte (12oz Mug, 1 Tb. Mix) = 57 Calories with Almond Milk or 102 with 2% dairy milk
- Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte = 310 calories in Tall 12oz, 390 in Grande 16oz & 470 in Venti 20oz (source)
How to Make an Organic Pumpkin Spice Latte at Home
It’s easier than you may think to make a good pumpkin latte at home with our dry pumpkin spiced latte drink mix:
- Double shot of espresso (or regular coffee, your choice)
- 1/2 cup milk (dairy or plant based)
- 1-2 Tablespoons of this latte mix (go closer to 2 Tablespoons if you like it sweet)
- Make your espresso or coffee like you normally do
- Add the milk and latte mix in pan over medium high heat, whisk vigorously until fully combined and remove from heat just before it boils.
- Pour through mesh strainer over your coffee
It’s also fun to:
- froth some extra milk on top of your latte
- add a sprinkle of cinnamon on top
- pop a cinnamon stick in
A 6-oz bag makes 10-20 servings (depending on whether you use 1 or 2 Tablespoons per cup), and a 16 oz bag makes 25-50 lattes.
This mix also isn’t just for drinking…it’s also yummy to use in baking for homemade pumpkin spice coffee cakes, muffins, cupcakes, bread, bagels and whatever else you can dream up.
Flavor Profile of Our Organic Spiced Pumpkin Latte Dry Mix:
Here’s what our organic and sweet pumpkin spice latte drink mix tastes like:
- 50% Sweet
- 15% Fruity
- 10% Cooling
- 10% Nutty
- 10% Piney
- 5% Bitter
Carbohydrate info: 1 teaspoon of pumpkin spice latte has about 4 grams of carbs, and 1 Tablespoon has about 12 grams of carbs. Looking for some sugar-free pumpkin pie spice flavor? Try our organic pumpkin spice seasoning that’s all spice and no sugar (and only about 1.5 grams of carbs per teaspoon)
|Choose Size and Options|| |
16 oz. Bulk Bag, 5 LB. Bulk Bag, 6 oz. bulk bag