No products in the cart
That’s Amore | Classic Italian Herbs
$6.00 – $28.99
Our fresh organic herbs make this Italian spice blend special. Made in small batches with fresh dried herbs, this blend will transform your red sauce into a fragrant masterpiece. Sometimes it is the simplest of things that are great, and this mix is certainly a manifestation of that. This blend is fragrant, full of flavor and salt-free. It’s great for making sauces, soups or salad dressings. Think of it as your Italian cooking aid.
Organic Ingredients: Oregano, basil, rosemary, marjoram, thyme
White Pasta Casserole with Chicken (or Chck’n), Spinach, Mushroom & Peas
- Abbie Lynne’s Chicken Parmesan with That’s Amore
- Meatball Nirvana
- Italian-Style Turkey Meatloaf
- Eggplant Zucchini Bolognese
- Chicken, Sausage, Peppers and Potatoes
- Lasagna Soup
- Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Zesty Italian Dressing
- Creamy Italian Chicken
- Slow-Cooker Creamy Italian Chicken
- Easy Italian Green Beans
- Italian Popcorn with Parmesan
- Pizza Meat Loaf Cups
- 3-Ingredient Brown Sugar Italian Chicken
- Crock-Pot Italian Pork Chops (5 Ingredients)
- Grilled Potatoes & Peppers
- Pasta Fagioli
- Chicken Parmigiana with Italian Seasonings
- Garlic Butter Sautéed Shrimp
- Italian Roasted Vegetable Medley
- Meat-Lover’s Slow Cooker Spaghetti Sauce
- Herbed Cheese Sticks
- Hot Italian Cheese Spread
- Whole-Wheat Pasta, Chicken, Cheese and Zucchini Bake
- Pierogi Beef Skillet
- Baked Italian Shrimp
- Oven-Baked Fish Fillets with Parmesan Cheese
- Slow Cooker Italian Lemon Chicken
- Italian Chex Mix
- Stuffed Ground Beef Bell Peppers
6 reviews for That’s Amore | Classic Italian Herbs
An organic and salt-free spice blend that’s classically Italian.
That’s Amore Flavor Profile:
- 70% Herbal
- 10% Savory
- 10% Floral
- 5% Bitter
- 5% Earthy
Made in Louisville, KY USA | Net Weight in Tin: 0.3 ounces
|Choose Size and Options||
16 oz. Bulk Bag, 8 oz. Bulk Bag, 1/4 Cup Tin, 4 oz. Bulk Bag
Virgina Garner (verified owner) –
This adds so much flavor to the dishes I make. Added to spaghetti sauce and roasted chicken along with the Herbs de Provence. Wonderful fresh taste!
Love this blend so much. Use it on thick-sliced potatoes baked with olive oil, when making meatballs, or in soups & stews.
Patriia Smith (verified owner) –
An excellent blend of oregano, basil, rosemary, marjoram and thyme. The aroma is so… good. I just used it in a pizza sauce and it was so flavorful. Since I ordered 4 ounces without realizing how large the bag would be, I am now exploring additional recipes to use it in. Now that I have found these great spices from PSM, I will never use the grocery stuff again.
Noel Reidy –
Good, as always with Pinch products. My only slight constructive critique would be that it’s a little too heavy on the Oregano side and not enough Basil flavor. Mix it with Buffy’s vampire slayer for the win!
Clara (verified owner) –
This is another spice I got recently. It may sound weird but this is a spice I just love to get wafts of. It smells amazing and makes my mouth water thinking about delicious Italian food. Most recently, I used this on some sauteed shrimp and man did that shrimp knock all past shrimps out of the park. So delicious, I cannot wait to use it with more recipes this week!
Bethany Persons (verified owner) –
My husband’s favorite meal is spaghetti with meat sauce. I make my own from scratch, and it’s not complete without That’s Amore! This is my go to for that distinctive herbal punch that makes marinara sing, and I know this blend can hold it’s own in the midst of all the bold flavors that go into my sauce.