No products in the cart
Zaatar | Lebanese Style Za’atar
$7.00 – $29.99
A traditional Middle Eastern and Mediterranean blend that’s nutty and slightly tart. It’s great on meat, stews, on tomatoes, in hummus or on anything that needs some fresh zing. This blend should be a staple in all spice cabinets. We only use high quality ingredients and NEVER use any fillers (the other guys often add wheat, flavored ground straw, and corn husk and use citric acid instead of sumac).
Organic Ingredients: Sesame seeds, sumac, thyme, salt, oregano, marjoram
Delicious Middle Eastern Hummus Recipe with Our Za’atar Blend
- Honey Roasted Za’atar Chicken with Dried Fruit Recipe
- Za’atar Tomato Hummus
- This Israeli-Inspired Corn is Everything
- Israeli Power Salad with Za’atar Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Sheet-Pan Za’atar Chicken With Cauliflower and Chickpeas
- Whole Wheat Sables With Za’atar Recipe
- Spring Pea Salad with Walnuts and Za’atar Yogurt
- Summer Panzanella Salad with Za’atar Croutons
- Crispy Smashed Za’atar Potatoes
- Easy Za’tar Chicken
- Savory Za’atar Challah (Bread)
- Za’atar Halloumi Olive Sandwich with Cherry Tomatoes
- Za’atar Pizza with Dukkah Labneh and Purple Onions
- Za’atar and Lemon Grilled Chicken
- Roasted Butternut Squash & Red Onion with Tahini & Za’atar
- Twice-Baked Delicata Squash & Crispy Za’atar Chickpeas
- Flatbread Recipe: Manakish Zaatar
- Israeli Couscous with Lemon Za’atar Roasted Chickpeas & Carrots
6 reviews for Zaatar | Lebanese Style Za’atar
Our Za’atar is Made in Small Batches for Ultimate Freshness & Taste
What Does Za’atar Spice Taste Like?
Flavor Profile of Our All Natural, Organic Lebanese-Style Za’atar Seasoning:
- 30% Herbal
- 30% Nutty
- 20% Savory
- 20% Sour
Organic | Made in Louisville, Kentucky USA | Net tin weight: 0.9 ounces
|Choose Size and Options||
16 oz. Bulk Bag, 8 oz. Bulk Bag, 1/4 Cup Tin, 4 oz. Bulk Bag
Phreekd A Bit (verified owner) –
We usually buy this mix locally but decided to give Pinch Spice a try. Wow, interesting version, very flavorful. Use it everywhere on everything, you won’t be disappointed.
While I am familiar with za’atar in food, this is my first time using it. And I got to say, I’m having fun seeing just how many different things I can put it on. So far my favorites have been as a topping for toast, and in salad dressings. A nice way to breath new life and flavors into old standbys–such as salad dressing.
vanessa handler (verified owner) –
This is the absolute BEST Zaatar I have ever had!! Well done Pinch Spice Market!! I love this in all my dishes, from roasted veges to soups to olive oil dip for bread… and SO many more!! I love this!! 😀
Mary Yousaf (verified owner) –
I’m very familiar with Za’atar, but have difficulty finding one similar to what we bought when I lived in the Middle East. Decided to try this and, at first, thought it odd the sesame seeds are whole. But it is delicious. Love to add to hummus, homemade Naan and sprinkle on cut tomatoes. Great flavor!
I worked at a fancy restaurant that used za’atar on pita with homemade ricotta and hummus. When I remade this mezze plate with this spice blend, I think it came out even better than at the restaurant.
NICOLE M FLORIO (verified owner) –
Za’atar is wonderful. I am attempting to cook more middle eastern dishes and this flavor profile is exactly what I needed. Now I cook gourmet!