Looking for an easy way to add some turmeric to your everyday diet? Try this delicious and easy recipe. You can always vary the filling, but make sure to always add a bit of fresh ground black pepper as it helps to activate the curcumin in the turmeric to ensure you get the maximum health benefit.
- Heat a non-stick pan on medium heat
- Beat eggs and turmeric in a medium bowl
- Add 1/2 Tablespoon of butter and sauté onions for 3-4 minutes, or until softened and fragrant. Remove onions from pan and set aside.
- Lower heat to “low” and add remaining 1/2 Tablespoon of butter and the eggs. Use a spatula to rigorously scramble the eggs in the pan for about 1 minute (this is about when the eggs start to “set” and no longer just loose and wet, but still remain moist).
- Top the eggs with tomatoes and onion and let the eggs finish cooking in the pan for about 1 minute
- Top with salt, fresh cracked pepper and parsley and serve
- Category: Breakfast